Precise projects limited Kenya lends the finest, construction project management techniques to oversee the planning, design, and construction of a construction project, from its starting point to its end (planning, implementation to monitoring and evaluation) in socio-economic development, building and construction, civil engineering and in the property development all over Nairobi.
construction management services in nairobi, kenya
At precise projects limited Kenya we conduct the oversight of construction projects and contractors, develop and control engineering works and also act as advisors in civil, electrical and mechanical engineering projects. Some other duties include
- Specifying project targets and plans including rendition of scope, budgeting, scheduling, setting performance requirements, and chosing project participants.
- Optimizing the resource efficiency through aquisition of labor, materials and equipment.
- Put into action various operations through proper coordination and control by planning, design, estimating, contracting and construction in the entire process.
- Developing effective communications and mechanisms for resolving conflicts.
construction management services in nairobi
A Quantity Surveyor is a construction industry expert with skilled know-how on construction costs and contracts. They are involved with the capital expenditure phase of a building or facility and calculate budgets based on clients' requirements. They prepare detailed estimates to ensure budgets are sufficient for each phase of construction.
At precise projects limited Kenya, our certified quantity surveyors are ready to offer their insight at the most affordable prices.
Some of the benefits offered comprise:
- Construction arbitration, contract management and construction project management
- Cost consulting, Value estimation, Preparing Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Tender Document.
- Managing construction projects on behalf of the client to make sure that projects are completed on time and within the budget.
- Giving intricate guidance on contractual claims emanating from construction projects.
- Preparation of Payment Application, certification and valuation of construction work.
- Assessing the cost of restoration of buildings damaged by fire, war, looting, natural disasters etc and negotiating a settlement, hence assisting in dispute resolution.
quantity surveying services in nairobi
At precise projects Kenya, we carry on the operation, control, and oversight of real property. We also carry on the business of real estate property development, facilities management, housing estate development. We also offer services as real estate agents and act as an intermediary between sellers and buyers of real estate/real property.
Looking for a house to buy or rent anywhere in Nairobi, Kenya, then worry no more. We've got your back. Our team of property agents will ensure that you find the house that you want, depending on the specifications and amenities or budget you desire.
search for properties in nairobi